Learning InDesign Publishing
Mar 18 by
a file upload
jpg, png, and jpeg
Jan 4 at 12am - Jun 8 at 11:59pm
This assignment was locked Jun 8 at 11:59pm.
Goal: Learn to use InDesign for print publications such as flyers, magazine articles, books, book covers, resumes, business cards, brochures, trifolds, catalogs, infographics, and many other kinds of publications.
You will be creating 2 original publications with InDesign
- One-Page Flyer: very common publication for ANY organization
- Documentary Magazine Article using your Documentary Writing from English. Here’s a repository of Freestyle student book and magazine productions using InDesign: https://freestyleacademy.rocks/documentaries
Here are the details of this assignment.
What do you need to submit?
- Close all InDesign files because you can’t submit them while they are open.
- Submit your entire Lastname_Firstname-InDesign Exercise Files folder to the correct EVO Dropbox folder labeled "UsernamE InDesign Folder in here"
- Take a screenshot of the contents of your Lastname_Firstname-InDesign Exercise Files folder like the example shown below.
- Rename the screenshot Lastname_Firstname-InDesign Exercise Files folder.jpg
- To trigger grading so I know you are done, submit the screenshot for this assignment which should look like the following:
You've already rated students with this rubric. Any major changes could affect their assessment results.