Illustrator Project - Part 2 Submit Final Files
Mar 11 by
a file upload
jpg, png, and jpeg
Jan 4 at 12am - Jun 8 at 11:59pm
This assignment was locked Jun 8 at 11:59pm.
Goal: Goal: To become more skilled with Illustrator by using it more. To digital design something in Illustrator and then produce it as a physical object using our various machines - laser cutter, die-cutting machines, or sewing machine. Illustrator Project Choice which are:
- Candle Shade - paper and wood, 1 side 4” maximum
- Personal Illustration - paper, 13”x19” portrait or landscape orientation (ex. my SC Vanguard Star that I vectorized, my turtle Personal Illustration)
- Embroidered Patches - cloth and thread, 4”x4”, all material provided (white/black twill cloth and all the color threads, interface backing, fray check liquid, etc.)
- Clothing art - iron on, 8.5” x 11”, you have to provide the 100% cotton or cotton/poly blend clothing
- Stickers - various designs to fit onto 8.5” x 11” clear or white sticker paper or 1 large design applied onto clear acrylic like this character standee
- Laser engraved glassware - you provide the glassware to be engraved (cheaper is better because expensive glass will crack easier when laser engraved, flat sided is better than round sided)
- Laser engraved night lights - design custom art that gets lit up with lights from underneath
- If none of the above interests you, make a proposal but it must be approved by Mr. F before you start.
Illustrated Projects converted to physical art:
Here are the details of this assignment.
What to submit?
- Open your Illustrator File.
- Go to File > Export > Export as PNG and save the PNG file into your P2-Junior Narrative folder with the filename of Lastname_Firstname-....png (name should be the same as your artboard if you followed instructions properly).
- Close your Illustrator file (because you can’t submit it while open) and then submit the Illustrator file AND your exported png of your artboard to the EVO correct dropbox folder.
- To trigger grading for this assignment, submit the properly named .png file for this Canvas assignment. You’ll also need the png for your Narrative 1 Website eventually.
You'll be informed when to come to Freestyle to pick up your final printed project.
You've already rated students with this rubric. Any major changes could affect their assessment results.