Goal: To create a Documentary Webpage that features the all your Documentary Project work in all your classes. This webpage production has proven to be very influential for college applications. The projects featured on this webpage - videos, magazine article, telling the untold story of a real person or place - is all VERY impressive to college admissions officers.
To see examples of previous students' Documentary Websites, visit https://freestyleacademy.rocks/galleries/jr_documentary_websites
You can decide which ones were well done and which ones were adequate and which ones still need some polishing.
Details about what to put on your Documentary Webpage are posted on this document.
What do you need to submit?
- Please create and submit a 100x75 pixel thumbnail image for use on https://freestyleacademy.rocks/galleries/jr_documentary_websites (Links to an external site.)
- Filename: UsernamE.jpg (NOT PNG)
- Dimensions: 100 x 75 pixels.
- Submit to correct EVO Dropbox folder.
- Using your @freestyleacademy.rocks account, fill out this Web Page Self-Grade form (Links to an external site.)
- After filling out the form, you will immediately get an email in your @freestyleacademy.rocks inbox of how you graded yourself - this assumes you correctly entered your @freestyleacademy.rocks email address. If you don't immediately get a message, you probably entered your email address incorrectly.
- Find and look at the email. Copy the text content of the email and SUBMIT IT AS A COMMENT for this assignment. Submit something like this:
Here are Webpage Self-Grades that you submitted online on [date]
Webpage you self-graded: Documentary <- this should be linked to your webpage
Webpage Content grade you gave yourself: ##%
Webpage Design grade you gave yourself: ##%
Webpage Usability grade you gave yourself: ##%
Webpage OVERALL grade: ##%