InDesign Documentary Print Production Options
May 11 by
a file upload
Apr 1 at 12am - Jun 8 at 11:59pm
This assignment was locked Jun 8 at 11:59pm.
You will have a choice of the type of print production you can create for your Documentary Print Production. Each has a different grading maximum value because productions that require more work are worth more for your grade.
For the Documentary Project, please choose from the project menu which of the following you wish to produce with all content related to your Documentary Project.
- For a maximum 59%=C+ grade, produce a double sided brochure related to your Documentary Project
- For a maximum 79%=B+ grade, produce a tri fold brochure related to your Documentary Project
- For a maximum 59%=C+ grade, produce a mock 5-page magazine article with placeholder text and graphics/photos related to your Documentary Project.
- For a maximum 100%=A+ grade, produce a real 6-page magazine article with real text and graphics/photos related to your Documentary Project.
All the details for your choices are posted on this document.
What do you need to submit for this Canvas Assignment?
1. Submit the proper required items to the EVO Dropbox folder - FOLLOW DIRECTIONS!
2. To trigger grading for this Canvas Assignment, submit your final PDF of your choice. It would be ONLY one of the following:
- Lastname-Firstname-Documentary DOUBLE SIDED BROCHURE.pdf
- Lastname-Firstname-Documentary TRIFOLD.pdf
- Lastname-Firstname-Documentary MOCK Article.pdf
- Article by First Last.pdf
You've already rated students with this rubric. Any major changes could affect their assessment results.