"What have you accomplished? How have you grown? How did you grow into the digital artist you are today?"
The purpose of this final Showcase Project is for Senior students to celebrate and demonstrate their growth at Freestyle by presenting information, findings, and supporting evidence to convey a clear and distinct perspective as a digital artist and receive feedback from professionals in a related field to their presentation content. An additional goal is for community professionals to provide feedback about the Freestyle Academy program based on Senior Showcase presentations.
Your Showcase WordPress webpage is due May 16, 2022 so professional panelists can review your work starting 7AM on May 17, 2022 with this Showcase Presentation Schedule giving them 1 week to prepare their comments before your presentation that starts on Tuesday May 24, 2022.
Here are the details of this assignment.
What do you need to submit for this assignment?
- Create and submit a 100x75 pixel thumbnail image for use on https://freestyleacademy.rocks/galleries/sr_showcase_websites
- Filename: UsernamE.jpg (NOT PNG)
- Dimensions: 100 x 75 pixels.
- Submit into correct EVO DropBox Folder.
- Fill out this Web Page Self-Grade form
- After filling out the form, you will immediately get an email of how you graded yourself - this assumes you correctly entered your email address. If you don't immediately get a message, you probably entered your email address incorrectly.
- Find and look at the email. Copy the text content of the email and submit it as text for this assignment. Submit something like this:
Here are Webpage Self-Grades that you submitted online on [date]
Webpage you self-graded: Showcase
Webpage Content grade you gave yourself: ##%
Webpage Design grade you gave yourself: ##%
Webpage Usability grade you gave yourself: ##%
Webpage OVERALL grade: ##%